Our contemporary curriculum at JIMS ensures holistic development of various inputs and teaching, learning process to achieve inter disciplinary student understanding which empowers them to solve problems, communicate effectively, work in teams with members from diversified background, shoulder responsibility and take decisions. In response to industry demands the following subjects are included in the curriculum:
- Strategic Application of IT
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Block chain
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Corporate Restructuring
- Managerial Communication (Personality Enrichment and Ethics)
- Business Intelligence
- Digital Marketing
- Business Analytics
- Financial Modeling
- Entrepreneurship essentials
- Disruptive technologies
- National and International Conference /Seminar/Guest lectures by expert Academicians and leading Industry professionals.
- Industrial Visits to help students get an interactive and knowledge-intensive experience of the corporate world.
- Personality Development Programme – Corporate Managers are invited to conduct mock GDs and interviews in addition to delivering lectures on Personal Efficacy, Goal Setting, Time Management, Stress Management, Business Etiquette team work etc.
- Special PDP modules and Language Lab to enhance soft skills
- Four students Club – Marketing – Finance – HR – IT. Activities of these clubs include inviting managers for guest lectures and organizing workshops and conferences at JIMS
JIMS Delhi has introduced new pedagogical approaches which involve use of imaginative teaching methods based on alternative learning frameworks such as experiential learning and self-learning. Some of the pedagogical methods being effectively used include:
- Field visits
- Research / project analysis
- Use of real life case studies, debates, role plays
- Discussion groups / brainstorming
- Small group work
- Mock GDs on current topics
- All round development of student is done through Personality Development Programme which includes personal grooming
- Development of Soft Skills and Business Etiquette.
- Presentation Skills
- Activity Periods which involve conduct of Quiz , Case Study, Role play. Documentaries on a range of subjects such as globalization, motivation, leadership etc.
- 360 degree feedback of students.
- International Certification by Harvard Business School online in Business Analytics
- Advanced Excel
- Digital Marketing by Internet School of Marketing
- PDP by AMVI consultants
- Financial Modeling by E&Y
- Financial Services by BSE
Top 5 Students of PGDM go to Cologne University of Applied Sciences , Germany on trimester exchange program for a true global experience
Communication is very important aspect in management college in Delhi programmes. For this at JIMS Delhi , we have Orell language laboratory software that is a seamless integration of state-of-the-art information technology techniques with proven language teaching methodologies and power-packed with an array of comprehensive study materials. This enables teaching to communicate eloquently in a foreign language interactive and effortless but also makes it fun and quick to learn.