PGDM International Business
PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in International Business) (Full Time) course in International Business is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD and is Accredited By NBA- National Board of Accreditation and NAAC. Under this two year programme which is at par with MBA, students study 27 fundamental/approach subjects in the first 03 trimesters and 08 core and 08 specialization subjects in areas of Marketing, Finance and International Business in the 5th and 6th trimesters along with a foreign language course.
During this programme of PGDM in International business, a visit to Singapore is organized by the institute. In Singapore, the students undergo a one week Certificate Course in "International Marketing" which is conducted by the faculty of NUS
As an integral part of the curriculum, eight weeks of Summer Internship in a suitable company is provided to expose the students to practical business situations. At the end of the summer training period, each student is required to submit a report which will be jointly evaluated by the company project guide and the institute's faculty through presentation and viva voice examination.If you have the urge to work in a diverse environment and build concepts by looking at the extensive picture then PGDM in International Business by JIMS is the perfect choice for you
- Specially Designed Curriculum by Dr. (Prof) Sen Gupta, EX Dean of IIFT (IIFT is Top International Business School of Asia)
- Highest Placement for last 3 years has been bagged by IB students in companies like Khimji Ramdas, Green Ply, CBRE, Orient Craft, Safexpress, Amazon.com & many more….
- Foreign exposure through free International study tour to Singapore – NTU University on International Marketing.
- JIMS is the only B-School in Delhi offering Triple Specialization in IB with Marketing and Finance.
- Student Exchange program with Foreign Universities like Cologne University of Applied Sciences (CUAS), Germany
- Three foreign languages – French, German & Chinese